Monday, October 4, 2010

Check Out Social Networking Sites

One of the most used Social Networking Sites among the world is Facebook.
It can be easily installed in to our cell phones which makes us frequently update what we are doing and what is in our mind. My space is more like introducing who you are and your community. Users explore what kind of music, movie they like and then, recommend to others. Friendster, as name shows, users meant to look for friends all over the world.

What they have in common is that they are all influential and powerful to today's hi-tech society. It could be used for business to sell coupons, introduce new products, new promotion, and so on. Instead of having a face-to-face conversation, users talk on the web sites. Some of users are addicted to those web sites and anxious about how many people give them a comment.

I am one of users of facebook, but I don't post comment that often. The biggest reason why I try not to post comment so often is because once I post something, I start checking the site more frequent than usual. Then start thinking who leaves comment for me. Even if someone close to me did not leave a comment, which has nothing to do with our relationship; however, I can't help wondering why they did not say anything. It is necessary for people in today's society to contribute Social Networking Sites in order for them to along with certain community.

No comments:

Post a Comment